When thinking about making the most from your fertilizer program, consider the following reasons to maximize UAN and urea fertilizer applications:
- Instinct® nitrogen stabilizer works below ground, where up to 70% of nitrogen is susceptible to loss through leaching and denitrification.
- Instinct extends nitrogen availability for up to eight weeks, so it’s available during crops’ critical growth stages to deliver the maximum in return.
- Instinct provides a 7% average corn yield increase and generates more than $32 per-acre profits, which can equate to $48,150 in extra revenue per every 1,500 acres.*
- Instinct is easily impregnated onto urea and most dry fertilizers and mixes well with most forms of liquid fertilizers, including both 28% and 32% UAN.
Protecting your nitrogen is profitable for you. Get the maximum from your urea and UAN fertilizer applications to get the maximum yield potential at harvest.
* Value based on average cost of Instinct per acre. Please see your local retailer for the most accurate estimate.
® ™ Trademarks of Dow Agrosciences, DuPont or Pioneer, and their affiliated companies or their respective owners. Instinct is not registered for sale or use in all states. Contact your state pesticide regulatory agency to determine if a product is registered for sale or use in your state. Federal law does not require any person who applies or supervises the use of Instinct to be certified in accordance with EPA regulations and state, territorial and tribal laws. Some states may have additional requirements related to liquid manure and nitrogen stabilizers. Be sure to consult your state or local Extension service to understand your requirements. When applying Instinct to deep pits, appropriate manure agitation safety steps should be followed. Instinct should be applied directly to the deep pit prior to pumping the pit; a thorough agitation system must be operating in order to evenly distribute Instinct within the deep pit; applicators and handlers of Instinct and manure treated with Instinct are required to use proper protective equipment as stated on the product label; air ventilation systems must be operational inside barns. Do not fall-apply anhydrous ammonia south of Highway 16 in the state of Illinois. Always read and follow label directions. © 2020 Corteva.
Stay in the loop on what industry experts are saying about soil health and be the first to know about the latest perspective on how to maximize applied nitrogen